The Big Quiz
All the answers can be found within the pages of The Sunny Times, if you look hard enough and there are plenty of clues in the title so if the question mentions a book – look in the books section! You may need to read the comments in some cases….
The first five entries with all correct answers (or if none are correct, the ones with the highest scores) that are pulled out of the tea-cosy on 6th January will receive a special mention and a 360g box of Maltesers. E-mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to include your name and address. Good luck!
- How many female actors star alongside Stephen Fry in play Twelfth Night, currently showing in London?
- ‘Land of Hope and Glory, where the Teeth are free’ are lyrics in a current West End Musical play. Who wrote them?
- What did Alt J thank their parents for when they won the Mercury Music Prize in November?
- How many are in the Sunny Times book club panel?
- Which was our favourite festive book for children?
- Which peer said it was OK to take photos at the Madness music concert?
- Who unlocked the Austin 35 car? (Tough)
- What was the name of the little Welsh mountain pony that pulls two wheels?
- Which adult operatic society celebrated 100 years with an all-child production?
- Whose book on learning to feel good was sent to 52 world leaders by the head of the EU?
- How many herrings did Calvin buy for £4 at the Hastings herring festival? (Clue: video!)
- Which male reader confessed to a love of ironing?
- What is the recommended knitwear for all types of legs?
- Where on London’s street food scene can you often find a pizza made in the back of an Ape van?
- In which food video does Calvin juggle an orange?
- Which outdoor expert recently demonstrated shelter building on the Alan Titchmarsh show?
- In which of our videos does Greta Scacchi appear wielding an axe?
- To which French town would you travel to visit the new Jean Cocteau museum?
- Where did we travel to find the river was the setting for The Haywain ?
- What can travellers eat at a vide grenier?